UBC School of Audiology & Speech Sciences (SASS) continues our tradition of offering awards in Excellence in Clinical Education, and we are seeking nominations for the Elizabeth MacLeod Award for Excellence in Clinical Education (Speech-Language Pathology), and the Noelle Lamb Award for Excellence in Clinical Education (Audiology).
These awards allow the School to recognize a speech-language pathologist and an audiologist who demonstrate excellence in and commitment to the clinical education of students. The recipients will be one audiologist and one speech-language pathologist with a current clinical faculty appointment in the Faculty of Medicine, who have:
- demonstrated excellence in clinical education in their field,
- created an environment that fosters learning, respect, enthusiasm, and open communication in the clinic or classroom, and
- shown a willingness to supervise students from SASS on a regular basis.
SASS students, recent graduates, clinical faculty, clinical educators, and academic faculty are entitled to nominate. Please complete the appropriate nomination form (Note that there is a separate form for each award).
For more information and to submit a nomination, please see http://audiospeech.ubc.ca/faculty-staff/clinical-faculty
Deadline for nominations is October 31, 2016.
If you have any further questions on this process, feel free to contact:
- Sasha Brown at email@example.com, 604-822-5777
- Lisa Avery at firstname.lastname@example.org, 604-822-4533
We look forward to hearing from you!